Have you been considering a smile makeover but don’t know where to start? Whether you have gaps and stains, or you can’t pinpoint exactly what you’d like to change about your smile, we can help. Porcelain veneers can be an aesthetic, rapid and safe method to improve unsightly front teeth. We are able to remake your smile for you.
Exactly what are porcelain veneers? They are thin shells of ceramic material which are chemically attached directly to the front and top surfaces of your natural teeth to cover cosmetic flaws, such as stains, cracks, chips, and gaps. They can also cover teeth that are broken, irregularly shaped, or misaligned. Porcelain veneers enhance the size, shape, and color of your teeth.
Porcelain veneers can rejuvenate your smile — and the process may not require multiple procedures or too many hours out of your busy schedule.
After assessing your oral health and determining your viability for porcelain veneers, we will discuss the details with you.
Porcelain veneers have many benefits:
- Porcelain is a bio-compatible material, so it won’t hurt your teeth or irritate your gums.
- Porcelain reflects light the same way as your enamel does, which makes your veneers look natural.
- A single procedure can address a variety of cosmetic smile flaws — from gaps to stains.
- Veneers can stabilize and strengthen weakened teeth.
- Porcelain is a non-porous surface, so it’s more resistant to stains.
- Veneers help your smile look straighter and brighter.
This procedure will require two or more appointments:
If you have any questions about cosmetic dentistry and veneers, contact us at (623) 849-3600.